AH Series Air Cooled Oil Cooler
1. Environment protecting, energy conservation, easy maintenance and low operating cost.
2. Compact structure, large heat dissipation area and high heat exchange efficiency.
3. Long working life, high working pressure, cooling the oil return, oil drain and independent loop of hydraulic system. cooling and independent loop cooling.
4. Easy to use, convenient installation, low failure rate.
5. Safety. The water and oil will not be mixed and fatally damage system once burst, unlike water cooler.
6. Appropriate fluid temperature: 10°C~ 130°C, appropriate for ambient temperature: -40°C ~ -100°C.
Maximum allowable working pressure: 20Bar;
New product pressure test pressure: static (water pressure): 35bar, hold pressure for 10 minutes;
Pulse (water pressure): 30bar, 50 times;
Factory air tightness test pressure (limited by safety regulations): 14Bar;
Large coolers, as well as customer requirements, are all subjected to pressure test before leaving the factory, and then to air tightness test.
Don't corrode aluminum alloys:
① Hydraulic oil
② lubricating oil
③ Water and water-soluble liquids...
Water and Glycol Mixtures, please consult us.
|Fan Power(W)||Inlet&Outlet Thread||L*W*H
|Net Weight （KG）|
|In order to protect the cooler from breaking, the explosion-proof valve or bypass unloading circuit must be installed when the cooler is installed in the oil return circuit.|
Is your system too hot to perform?
You can rest assured that heat-induced breakdowns will no longer be a problem with Dongxu Hydraulics efficient, high-performance cooling systems which reliably perform in an array of areas of use.
Hydraulic power stations