1. The user should understand the working principle of the hydraulic system, and be familiar with the position and rotation of various operations and adjustment handles.
2. Before driving, check whether the adjustment handles and handwheels on the system have been moved by unrelated personnel, whether the position of the electrical switch and the travel switch is normal, whether the installation of the tools on the host is correct and firm, etc., and then expose the guide rail and piston rod. Partially wiped down before driving.
3. When driving, firstly start the hydraulic pump that controls the oil circuit. If there is no dedicated hydraulic pump for the control oil circuit, the main hydraulic pump can be started directly.
4. The hydraulic oil should be checked and replaced regularly. For the newly put into use hydraulic equipment, the oil tank should be cleaned and replaced with new oil after using it for about 3 months. After that, clean and change the oil every six months to one year.
5. Pay attention to the temperature rise of the oil at any time during work. During normal operation, the temperature of the oil in the fuel tank should not exceed 60℃. When the oil temperature is too high, try to cool it and use hydraulic oil with higher viscosity. When the temperature is too low, preheating should be carried out, or intermittent operation should be carried out before continuous operation to gradually increase the oil temperature, and then enter the official operating state.
6. Check the oil level to ensure that the system has enough oil.
7. The system with exhaust device should be exhausted, and the system without exhaust device should reciprocate many times to make it naturally exhaust gas.
8. The fuel tank should be covered and sealed, and an air filter should be set at the ventilation hole above the fuel tank to prevent the intrusion of dirt and moisture. When refueling, it should be filtered to make the oil clean.
9. The system should be equipped with coarse and fine filters according to the needs, and the filters should be checked, cleaned and replaced frequently.
10. For the adjustment of the pressure control components, generally first adjust the system pressure control valve - relief valve, start the adjustment when the pressure is zero, gradually increase the pressure to make it reach the specified pressure value , and then adjust the pressure control valve of each circuit in turn. The adjustment pressure of the safety relief valve of the main oil circuit hydraulic pump is generally 10% to 25% greater than the required working pressure of the actuator. For the pressure valve of the fast-moving hydraulic pump, the adjustment pressure is generally 10% to 20% greater than the required pressure. If the unloading pressure oil is used to supply the control oil circuit and the lubricating oil circuit, the pressure should be kept within the range of (0.3～0.6)MPa. The adjustment pressure of the pressure relay should generally be lower than the oil supply pressure (0.3 ~ 0.5) MPa.
11. The flow control valve should be adjusted from small flow to large flow, and should be adjusted gradually. The flow control valve of the synchronous motion actuator should be adjusted at the same time to ensure the smoothness of the motion.
Post time: May-19-2022