DXB Series High Efficiency Motor Air Cooler
1. Environment protecting, energy conservation, easy maintenance and low operating cost.
2. Compact structure, large heat dissipation area and high heat exchange efficiency.
3. Long working life, high working pressure, cooling the oil return, oil drain and independent loop of hydraulic system. cooling and independent loop cooling.
4. Easy to use, convenient installation, low failure rate.
5. Safety. The water and oil will not be mixed and fatally damage system once burst, unlike water cooler.
6. Appropriate fluid temperature: 10°C~ 130°C, appropriate for ambient temperature: -40°C ~ -100°C.
The cooler, through vacuum brazing process, is driving by high-efficiency standard motor and high-strength fan blades to achieve stable cooling effect.
· Three-phase asynchronous motor: large rotation, good stability, continuous work for 24 hours.
· Thickened Aluminum,Vacuum Brazing Technology.
· Fast Heat Dissipation.
· Strong Winds.
· Safety at Work.
· Environmentally Friendly and Energy-saving.
· Low Noise.
· Thickened casing, spraying treatment, fine workmanship, not easy to rust.
· Temperature controller can be installed.
· A variety of pressure protection forms can be selected.
· The oil inlet and outlet of the cooler are standard G thread, also can be customized or connected with SAE flange as required.
Quality Assurance, Easy Installation, One Year Warranty
Don't corrode aluminum alloys:
① Hydraulic oil
② lubricating oil
③ Water and water-soluble liquids...
Water and Glycol Mixtures, please consult us.
|Noise Level** （dB）||62||66||68||75||77||80||83||87||92||85||86||92||98|
|Note： * Cooling capacity: cooling power at △T=40℃.
** The noise value is measured at a distance of 1m from the cooler, which is only for reference.
Because it is affected by the surrounding environment, medium viscosity and reflection.
*** This table only takes AC380V-50HZ as an example.
**** Energy efficiency index:YE2; Motor protection level: IP55; Insulation class: F.
(Other options please contact DONGXU)
Hydraulic system circuit, independent cooling circuit and lubricating oil cooling system.
For examples, machine tools, mining machinery, hydraulic machinery, power station, wind power equipment, and so on.
Wind Power Equipment
Description Of Model Label
Efficient Motor Drive Series
M=Without Bypass Valve
|Oil Hole Direction：
C=Side in side out⬅Standard
S=Up in up out
T=Temp. Switches--Action Temp.:
About Bypass Valves
Dongxu air coolers are equipped with various forms of bypass circuits to protect the cooler core from damage.
A. Pressure Bypass Circuit
The pressure bypass circuit is divided into built-in and external pressure bypass circuits, and the opening pressure of the bypass valve is set to 5bar.
When the fluid pressure inside the cooler is less than or equal to 5bar, the bypass valve is closed, and the fluid circulates back to the tank through the cooler's internal passage.
When the pressure of the fluid entering the cooler is greater than or equal to 5 bar, the bypass valve is opened, and the fluid does not pass through the internal passage of the cooler, but returns directly to the fuel tank through the bypass circuit.
In this way, the damage to the cooler caused by the back pressure formed by the shock pressure and the excess flow is avoided or reduced.
B. Temperature Control Bypass Circuit
The operating temperature of the temperature control bypass circuit temperature control valve is 40C°, that is:
- When the oil temperature is ≤40C°, the temperature control valve is opened, the oil does not pass through the cooler, and the bypass circuit returns directly to the oil tank.
This avoids damage to the components of the cooler system due to excessive back pressure at low temperatures.
- When the oil temperature is >40C°, the opening of the temperature control valve gradually becomes smaller. At this time, part of the fluid passes through the cooler, and part of the fluid returns directly to the oil tank.
- When the oil temperature is greater than 60C°, the temperature control valve is completely closed, and all the fluid is cooled by the cooler. This bypass circuit is suitable for the system circuit that is frequently started at low temperature.
In the lubricating system, due to the high viscosity of the oil at low temperature, a certain back pressure will be generated when passing through the cooler.
This will increase the load of the system and cause certain damage to the cooler and system components, so it is recommended to use a temperature-controlled bypass circuit for such a system.